A downloadable game for Windows
Waking up, you find that you have been given memories of a distopia you must prevent... Except you were not the one who was supposed to receive them. Find the correct one and get him to the oracle to stop the future you have seen become reality!
Created by Team Iso: Andrew L, Lily S, and David L
Just fixed the download link not being public. You should be able to download it now.
- Add dead bodies
- Improve and add more directional animations
- Add knockback and flinching animations to enemies and the player
- Make the end cutscene more elaborate
- Possibly improve dialogue and it's systems
- Add more details to the world in the form of unique textured buildings and billboard sprites
- Convert from sprites to Quads/Billboards, allowing for lighting on sprites and shadow casting
- Extend level to be longer
- Add checkpoints
V0.5.1 PATCH NOTES:
- Changed enemies to not collide with the player, so they do not mess up the rotation checks used for determining hits
- Fixed setting the idle pipe frame for when combat starts
- Fixed dialogue text in various sections
- Added the ability to skip certain dialogue sections by spamming enter
- Sometimes when in combat, spawning more enemies will cause odd differences in frame pacing on lower end hardware
- Sometimes one certain diagonal angle will not be calculated properly
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.